High-fence whitetail deer hunting
At McFarland Creek Outdoors, you’ll find high-fence whitetail deer hunting at its best. Our goal is to give you the hunting experience and the trophy whitetail you’ve been looking for. We want to give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
McFarland Creek has served as a talked-about spot for whitetail hunters for decades, long before it even had its name. Trophy whitetail deer have been harvested here since before most of us were born. They’re still around today.
Contact us for more details on:
• Lodging – a mix of very old and rustic and very new and modern. You’ll see old farm houses and new cabins and lodging. There’s everything you need for your memorable trip.
• Meals – we guarantee being well-fed will be part of your experience. Cooks Jeff and Amanda Hatcher will make sure of that. You may want to come back just to eat with us!
• Shoulder mount for your kill.
• No license necessary.
• Use of the weapon of your choice – gun or bow.
There are many things to do in our area besides deer and turkey hunting. Our area is known for its outdoor activities. Dale Hollow Lake is only about 20 minutes away. The lake lays claim to the World Record smallmouth bass, and boat-riding, skiing and jet-skiing abound. Sister companies of ours you might want to visit are:
• Mitchell Creek Marina, located on Dale Hollow,
• Honest Abe Log Homes is just 10 minutes away, in downtown Moss, and
• Swan Ridge Development overlooks Dale Hollow Lake.
Call (931) 397-5293 or e-mail us for more details on the hunting package you’re interested in. We will make this a memorable hunting trip for you!
1654 McFarland Creek Road
Tompkinsville, KY 42167