Your McFarland Creek Outdoors hunting package will include:
• Lodging (click HERE for more details about that),
• Meals – we guarantee being well-fed will be part of your experience. Aside from the hunting itself, this will be one of the best parts of your stay with us. Your meals will be prepared on-site by the husband and wife team of Jeff and Amanda Hatcher, and they know how to feed people well. They have prepared hundreds of meals for guests at the McFarland Creek Lodge and we can promise you’ll be full and very satisfied. You may want to come back and just eat with us sometime!
• Shoulder mount for your kill,
• No license necessary, and
• Use of the weapon of your choice – gun or bow.
Call (931) 397-5293 or e-mail us (see CONTACT page) for more details on the hunting package you’re interested in. We want to make this a memorable hunting trip for you!
If you want just a little break from hunting during your stay here, there are many things to do in our area besides deer and turkey hunting. Our area is known for its outdoor activities.
Dale Hollow Lake is only about 20 minutes away. The lake lays claim to the World Record smallmouth bass, and boat-riding, skiing and jet-skiing abound. We also have other sister companies you might want to visit. Mitchell Creek Marina is located on Dale Hollow, and Honest Abe Log Homes is just 10 minutes away, in downtown Moss. Swan Ridge Development overlooks Dale Hollow Lake. You can find out more about these companies on our THINGS TO DO page.